Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This is me :)

Hey! My name is Jessie... And this is me :)


I've actually been thinking about blogging for some time. And if you're going to read this I want to make it worth your time.

But first you need to know some things about me. 

1. Over the past year and a half I've had a lot of hard experiences that have helped me realize who I really am. I've become a lot more confident in myself and in my purpose in life.
2. Just to make this clear: I am NOT desperate for a boyfriend or to be married. You might be questioning this down the road once you read some of my stories. 
3. I love the gospel. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I hope it shows in my thoughts, words, and deeds. 
4. I am a big fan of no regrets. And I'm getting pretty good at knowing what I will regret doing or not doing.
5. I play rugby--yes this is the sport in which we tackle each other with only a mouthguard. I absolutely love it. Pads are for wussies (although I sometimes have respect for football players... sometimes)
6. I love missionary work and I am totally planning on going on a mission; although I am open to other options. I can turn in my papers on January 23rd 2013--Not that I'm counting down or anything :) 

Well I think that's enough for today. Stay tuned!! I hope you'll enjoy the stories I have to share about my life. I'm pretty bold and beautiful, fair warning.

-JB

1 comment:

I Am...

My photo
I love learning and traveling all over. I love meeting new people and being outgoing. Most of all I love being grateful and service those around me. I'm kind of hard core--just to warn you. I play rugby for BYU, mountain bike, and I hunt with my dad. I love my family and would do anything for them. Basically... I love life.

What's in my head?

Hunter Hayes-Wanted-
I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah I, wanna make you feel wanted.